13 November 2015

Life Right Now #2

rosa blumen


I am not quite sure how to start this post. It even feels weird to sit at my desk and to actually write something not uni-related. As some of you know I changed my course and I am studying Media & Communication right now. I really enjoy it and it was definitely the right decision. The last couple of months were filled with great moments and events, stressing over presentations and working, of course.
My room is a mess right now, the desk full of learning material and I am trying my best to get everything organized. My exams are taking place mid December, so there is not much time left.
To be honest, I am really proud of myself because I am not procrastinating as much as I used to do. Hope this won't change!

I don't want to make excuses for the silence on my blog, I just thought, that it would be appropriate to explain my current situation. Nevertheless I have really cool things coming up soon, so stay tuned!

Besides I wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments I received during the last weeks. It's an amazing feeling to see people still reading my articles and leaving nice words. I hope you are all doing well and I will be back asap!

Lots of love xx



No comments

Post a Comment

© NEXTTOLONDON
Maira Gall