12 January 2016

The Ultimate Muffin Recipe

cranberry muffin

cranberry muffin rezept

After working 13 months in retail, I quit my job. Even though it was sometimes annoying and stressful I genuinely enjoyed my time working there and I am sure that I will miss it from time to time. For my last working day I wanted to spoil my team with a bunch of delicious muffins. And they came out so fluffy and tasty - I just have to share this recipe with you! 

 WHAT YOU NEED 

• 150g flour
• 30g cocoa powder
• 100g cane sugar
sachets vanilla sugar
• 2 eggs
• 20ml milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
• 150g butter
• dried cranberries (optional)

rezept muffin cranberry

 WHAT TO DO 

Preheat your oven to 170°C. Combine your butter (room temperature) and the sugar with an electric whisk until the mixture is creamy (takes about 2 minutes). Add the eggs and keep mixing. 
In a separate bowl mix together the flour and cocoa powder. Add your dry ingredients to the wet ones until well combined, followed by your milk of choice. Fill your muffin paper cups evenly and top them off with some cranberries. Put the muffin tray for about 20 minutes in the oven.

This muffins are just to good to be true and so worth a try! x



No comments

Post a Comment

© NEXTTOLONDON
Maira Gall